New kid on the block, Religare health insurance has come up as the 4th stand-alone health insurance company in India after Star, Apollo Munich and Max Bupa. It has launched its first maiden product with the name CARE. This post is all about the features of this new product and its comparison with the other similar products available among stand-alone health insurers.
Features of Religare Health Insurance Care
Though the features are very much comparable to existing products of different insurers. It is a bit different as it seems to be a mixture of plans of Max Bupa and Apollo Munich in its features. Let me point out some of the USPs of Religare Health Insurance – Care .
1. Lifelong Renewability.
After Apollo Munich and Max Bupa, Religare health Insurance also has come up with Life time Renewability, through Religare Health insurance –care.
2. Wide range of sum assured – up to Rs 60 lakh.
Max bupa is the only other company which offers the coverage up to Rs 50 lakh, and now this huge coverage is available in Religare Health Insurance care
3. Annual Health check-up for insured members – regardless of claim history
Only Max Bupa heartbeat has this feature till now.
4. Automatic Policy recharge if the claim amount exhausts the current coverage.
Religare health insurance Care has broken the monopoly of “Apollo Munich optima restore” with this feature.
5. Waiting Period – Only 30 days for any illness except injury
Latest posts by Manikaran Singal (see all)
- 6 Questions to determine your financial fitness - October 31, 2014
- 5 expenses that can derail your Retirement Plan - October 16, 2014
- TDS on Life insurance policies effective from 1st October 2014 - October 8, 2014
Recommended for you:Google+
Pages: 1 2